PayPal

StatCounter

Friday, June 16, 2017

MY NEW LIFE

© MMXVII V.1.0.0
by Morley Evans


Chateau d'If

RETIREMENT? I don't think about retirement. Golf? Canasta? I don't think so. I have better things to do.

I was tortured with Statin Drugs from 1992 until 2000 when I went into a coma. My recovery took from 2000 to 2012. Does that sound like I'm owed a massive malpractice settlement? Not in Canada it doesn't. 

It took Jesus three days to rise from the dead. It took me 12 years. Jesus had advantages I don't have. 

Notwithstanding that, I do have my health! I am very healthy. I am actually 17 years old now. This was my blood pressure at 7:35 this morning, 103/58 — 68! I take no drugs. I learned my lesson about drugs and doctors. 

I was born in 1947, but I'm just starting my life again now. I know more things than I knew when I was 17 years old before. If that sounds fantastic, it is. 

I won't say more because you wouldn't believe it. I won't mention my beautiful girlfriends. They all speak Russian. They make life worth living! 

I could live another sixty years! I certainly want to.

I feel like the Count of Monte Christo. I'm not rich yet. I will be!

You'll have to read my next book!


______________________


No comments: